Tubeless rims from Motos Carronas

sam2019

Administrator
Staff member
Distributor
Developer
477 Owner
Our Italian friend is now offering them for 800 Euros a pair in the colors black, gold, silver, red and blue - all according to the facebook page and not yet officially on his website:

1707181164668.jpeg

I got my Bartubless for less (730€+30€ shipping) but it might be different now, since they have increased the prices.

Only drawback of Bartubless was about color: black or gold only.

The tubeless sealing si made by them though, that is reassuring...

I will be waiting for the 450 rims or even wheels to become available bc likely they will even be cheaper. if current prices are anything to go by I think around 50% cheaper but of course, as always with RE parts, they may not make them available unless you can give them a bent one in return.
There may be ways around it, I keep at it!

I will be waiting for the 450 rims or even wheels to become available bc likely they will even be cheaper. if current prices are anything to go by I think around 50% cheaper but of course, as always with RE parts, they may not make them available unless you can give them a bent one in return.
There may be ways around it, I keep at it!
It remain to be seen if they will be compatible with the dimensions of the rear swingarm and front fork axles...

These are surely compatible since they are built upon stock himalayan hubs...

Well, 800 euros gives me a lot of leeway in India. I have exchanged the entire front fork, hub, rim, caliper, disc, and pads for less (to the 650 version on my BS6) to improve the front brake. we will see if RE did new hubs or just new spokes.

Back