Consolidated shit on the water cooled 450

Well, could be :cool:
It would come as no surprise to you that another forum deleted my post where I commented on a Frame brake.
Apparently we are only allowed to "Praise" RE.

Screenshot_20240520_082732.jpg

I can't recognize a frame break based on this photo. seems to be somewhere under the tank. do you have any other info on that?

if one zooms into the smaller lower pic there are some areas marked but I can't see any breaks there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_082732.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_082732.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Didn't we have all this with the 411, where claims that there were loads of bikes with cracked frames, was never substantiated?

yeah, the same brain dead idiots in the REowners forum - never substantiated my ass - I paid for a broken frame TWICE and I "only" ever owned 6 or so Himas.

For those who don't know the history (this is the 411 Hima) I made 2 videos where I list all the broken frames I have personally seen (and photographed) - and as a reminder for the "objectiveness" of the REowner forum - I was banned for publishing those vids there.

Those who mistake advertising for information deserve what they get.

I can't recognize a frame break based on this photo. seems to be somewhere under the tank. do you have any other info on that?

if one zooms into the smaller lower pic there are some areas marked but I can't see any breaks there
No more info, perhaps its from The BHP forum.

Back